Friday, May 26, 2017

From a Flower to a Butterfly! Happy Birthday!

Hello friends! Today I am filling in for Georgiana! I had so much fun making this card! I used some yellow paper as a base then covered it in white Gesso. I used my water colors to create the background then added drops of color using Colorshine.
It worked out so great since I could not find the colored pattern paper I wanted, I just created my own!




I created the butterflies using the Eyelet Outlet Flowers. I found a tutorial on YouTube: Wildorchidcrafts



I just love how sweet they turned out! I created an embellishment cluster at the bottom to bring all the colors together.



Happy Birthday Stamp from Forever in time

The Eyelet Outlet Products used:

Paper flowers: Purple Dot
Swirl Bling: Clear
Jewel Bling: Clear Edge
Pearl Bling: White
Pearl Bling Strips: Purple
Jewel Bling: Clear 


Thanks for visiting today!





Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the butterflies and great use of all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card really intrigues me, Carri! First, you've used products I've not only not used, like Gesso, but those I've never even heard of, like Colorshine...and what a great look they produce. And how clever to turn the flowers into butterflies! Also, I love how you used the bling to create the trails for the butterflies...so much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete