Thursday, May 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day Part 1

Hello Everyone,

Can you believe how fast time is passing these days!?! Mother's Day was here and gone so quickly and now it's already time to prepare for Father's Day, so, I thought I would take a couple of posts this month and dedicate them to Father's Day cards. This week I chose to create a card that involved 2 of my Dad's great loves - fishing & the great outdoors!

I sketched the mountains & trees with some "water" pieces and added some Blue Enamel Dots - Stars  to accomplish the great outdoors part of the card and then added these awesome Trout & Bass Brads for the fishing part.




I added a small enamel dot on the Dad stamp from the Blue Enamel Dots - Stars set and 4 medium Multi Size Green Enamel Dots to give some extra bling.




The trout & bass brads are so awesome that I wanted to keep using them so I added some to the inside of the card.








I hope you enjoyed todays project and that it inspired you to create something of your own. 

For todays great products that were used and many more to create your Father's Day projects, here is a link to our Store





If you would like to see more of my projects you can check out My Blog If you would like to see my video tutorials you can check them out on My Youtube Channel

Thanks for stopping by and have a safe & creative day :O)

 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Father's Day card, Dad is going to enjoy this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat a great Father's Day card! And those are some great words inside by Mark Twain...and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a cool man card with those lakes full of fish surrounded by fresh pines and mountains!

    ReplyDelete