Sunday, November 19, 2017

Christmas Wreath

Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards and I'm posting again today with the last of the Christmas cards I made using Eyelet Outlet products.  I ran out of time, but not ideas for so many more Christmas and holiday cards.  Well, there's always next year.

I made this Christmas wreath using four sizes of Pearl Bling, colored with Copic markers.  They were placed randomly placed on a circle of green cardstock.  The bow was made by placing Gold Skinny Glitter Washi Tape on bow shaped cardstock.   I cut three bows so I could layer it for added dimension.




I cut the card base from Brushed Gold cardstock (retired Stampin' Up) which was the perfect backdrop for the wreath.  I used a cut file from the Silhouette Design Store to make the accordion base and mats.  The mats were cut from Stampin' Up patterned paper...from a Christmas long ago collection.

Here's a closer look at the wreath.  I really like the look of this and am trying to think of other shapes I can use.  I think I might look for rhinestone patterns and go from there.

 

I'll see you soon with another project!  In the meantime, if there's any EO products you'd like to see used, just let us know and we'll do our best to bring it to you!



 Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

2 comments: